Fees for the URHP
URHP Membership Fees
|Member Location and Status||URHP Fees||One-off Joining Fee||Total Due|
|United Kingdom (new applicants)||£100||£150||£250|
|United Kingdom (existing members)||£100||-||£100|
|European Union (non-UK)||£100||£300||£400|
The URHP pay the EHTPA levy annually on behalf of their members when this applies.
Joining fee for new applicants
ALL NEW APPLICANTS SHOULD WITHHOLD FROM ALL FEE PAYMENT UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEIR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. When the time comes, the one off joining fees are as illustrated in the fee table above and are as follows:
- £150 for new applicants from the UK
- £300 for new applicants from Europe
URHP Student Membership
Student membership is £20 and includes:
- FREE first year full membership when you qualify, if you are already a URHP student member.
- Student specific certifcate.
- Access to URHP eHerbalist, Facebook, Instagram and members page on the website.
- Up to four hours free mentoring in your first year post qualification.
- Opportunity to attend our yearly conference and AGM at reduced student rate.
Fee payment can be made by cheque, PayPal or BACs.
Please make cheques payable to URHP and post to URHP Registrar, 22 Pendre Avenue, PRESTATYN, Denbighshire LL19 9SL.
Our PayPal link is: paypal.me/URHP and you can pay in 12 monthly installments.
Our BACs details are as follows and you can pay in 12 monthly installments:
Account name: URHP
Sort Code: 08 92 99
Account Number: 65519950
Reference: renewal fee or new member fee
A copy of your current certificate MUST accompany your application.
- URHP has a block insurance scheme with Balens.
- The annual renewal date for this is 28th February; this is only valid if your URHP membership is up to date.
- If insured elsewhere and your insurance expires during the year, please ensure that a copy of your new certificate is forwarded to our Registrar, for our records.
- The more members who join the group insurance scheme, the cheaper it is for all of us.
Please only send copies of these in if you have updated them in the last year.
Telephone: +44 (0)7539 528857 (your message will be responded to within 3 working days)
URHP Membership Enquiries
22 Pendre Avenue
Denbighshire LL19 9SL